•+ Free Watch I Bury The Living

Posted On // Leave a Comment
•+ Download and Stream I Bury The Living



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #262342 in DVD
  • Released on: 1958-08-08
  • Rating: NR (Not Rated)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Color, Dolby, NTSC, Surround Sound
  • Original language:
    English
  • Running time: 80 minutes










Product Description

Classic Black & White

A newly appointed cemetary chairman discovers that by merely inserting a black pin into a wall-sized map of the cemetary, he can cause the death of that plot's owner.




Movie Info

I Bury the Living MGM Home Entertainment 1958 / B&W / 1:37 flat full frame / 76m. / Street Date November 20, 2001 Starring Richard Boone, Theodore Bikel, Peggy Maurer ...,Synopsis: A bone-chilling story of cemetary manager Robert Craft (Boone), a disturbed man who comes to believe that he is actually God. Robert discovers that when he ...,I Bury The Living. 503 likes · 15 talking about this.,I Bury the Living (1958) *** Ive been itching for years to see I Bury the Living, ever since I first read this shorthand synopsis in Stephen Kings Danse Macabre,I Bury the Living (1958) Richard Boone (Actor), ... Though hilariously overwrought, I Bury the Living does take a couple of nice creepy twists at the end.,I Bury The Living. 557 likes · 32 talking about this. Justin-Vocals Logan -Guitar Ryen-Guitar/vocals Dan-Bass Matt-Drums,Through a series of macabre "coincidences," the newly-elected director of a cemetery (Richard Boone)...,I Bury the Living (1958) tomatometer. All Critics; Top Critics; 64. Average Rating: 6.3/10 Reviews Counted: 11 Fresh: 7 | Rotten: 4 No consensus yet.,I Bury the Living (1958) is a horror film directed by famed B-movie director Albert Band, father of Charles Band, and starring Richard Boone and Theodore Bikel.,Through a series of macabre "coincidences," the newly-elected director of a cemetery (Richard Boone) begins to believe that he can cause the deaths of living owners ...



Movie Trailer


Download and Stream Best Comedy Movie Movie I Bury The Living


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
I Bury the Living (1958) - IMDb
Through a series of macabre "coincidences," the newly-elected director of a cemetery (Richard Boone) begins to believe that he can cause the deaths of living owners ...

I Bury the Living - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I Bury the Living (1958) is a horror film directed by famed B-movie director Albert Band, father of Charles Band, and starring Richard Boone and Theodore Bikel.

I Bury the Living - Rotten Tomatoes - Movies | Movie Trailers ...
I Bury the Living (1958) tomatometer. All Critics; Top Critics; 64. Average Rating: 6.3/10 Reviews Counted: 11 Fresh: 7 | Rotten: 4 No consensus yet.

I Bury the Living (1958)
Through a series of macabre "coincidences," the newly-elected director of a cemetery (Richard Boone)...

I Bury The Living | Facebook
I Bury The Living. 557 likes · 32 talking about this. Justin-Vocals Logan -Guitar Ryen-Guitar/vocals Dan-Bass Matt-Drums

Amazon.com: I Bury the Living: Richard Boone, Theodore Bikel ...
I Bury the Living (1958) Richard Boone (Actor), ... Though hilariously overwrought, I Bury the Living does take a couple of nice creepy twists at the end.

I Bury the Living - 1000 Misspent Hours and Counting
I Bury the Living (1958) *** Ive been itching for years to see I Bury the Living, ever since I first read this shorthand synopsis in Stephen Kings Danse Macabre

I Bury The Living | Facebook
I Bury The Living. 503 likes · 15 talking about this.

Amazon.com: I Bury the Living: Richard Boone, Tehodore Bikel ...
Synopsis: A bone-chilling story of cemetary manager Robert Craft (Boone), a disturbed man who comes to believe that he is actually God. Robert discovers that when he ...

DVD Savant Review: I Bury the Living
I Bury the Living MGM Home Entertainment 1958 / B&W / 1:37 flat full frame / 76m. / Street Date November 20, 2001 Starring Richard Boone, Theodore Bikel, Peggy Maurer ...


4.5 stars, based on 127 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

•+ Free Watch I Bury The Living