^® Watch Full Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of Living Dead / I Eat Your SKin

Posted On // Leave a Comment
^® Watch HD Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of Living Dead / I Eat Your SKin



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #131616 in DVD
  • Brand: Koch International
  • Released on: 2011-06-14
  • Rating: Unrated
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Color, Dolby, Full Screen, NTSC, Original recording remastered
  • Original language:
    English
  • Running time: 184 minutes










Product Description

Like a specter rising from the grave, Elvira: Mistress of the Dark is back – providing her signature, unflinching, tongue-in-cheek commentary of some of the “greatest” B-movies of all time!

Night of the Living Dead Just as Elvira’s television career rises once again, so do the ghouls on-screen in George A. Romero’s zombie masterpiece.

I Eat Your Skin Elvira takes us on a trip to Voo Doo Island and gives us a few culinary tips along the way – bon appetit!




Movie Info

Shop Low Prices on: Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night Of The Living Dead / I Eat Your Skin (Full Frame) : Movies,Two months ago eOne Entertainment released Elvira's Movie Macabre - Night of the Living Dead / I Eat Your Skin on DVD. Soon after the street date, fans began ...,For Your Double D Viewing Pleasure Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of Living Dead / I Eat Your Skin. ... I Eat Your Skin (Original title: Zombies) ...,Rent Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of the Living Dead/I Eat Your Skin DVD and over 100,000 other movies ... Night of the Living Dead/I Eat Your Skin at Blockbuster ...,Your Amazon.com; Today's Deals; Gift Cards; Sell; Help; Shop by Department Search All ...,Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of the Living Dead/I Eat Your Skin DVD Review Double-dose of Elvira's latest series.,Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of the Living Dead/I Eat Your Skin DVD movie video $12.99 in stock at CD Universe, Elvira is back with this double feature DVD, featuring.,Case Number 21549: Small Claims Court: Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night Of Living Dead / I Eat Your Skin. I Eat Your Skin 1964 // 84 Minutes // Not Rated,Disc #1 -- Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of the Living Dead/I Eat Your Skin I Eat Your Skin Play Scenes Setup English SDH Subtitles: On,Find Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of Living Dead / I Eat Your SKin at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.



Movie Trailer


Watch HD Best Comedy Movie Movie Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of Living Dead / I Eat Your SKin


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
Amazon.com: Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of Living Dead / I Eat ...
Find Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of Living Dead / I Eat Your SKin at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.

Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of the Living Dead/I Eat Your Skin ...
Disc #1 -- Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of the Living Dead/I Eat Your Skin I Eat Your Skin Play Scenes Setup English SDH Subtitles: On

DVD Verdict Review - Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night Of Living Dead ...
Case Number 21549: Small Claims Court: Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night Of Living Dead / I Eat Your Skin. I Eat Your Skin 1964 // 84 Minutes // Not Rated

Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of the Living Dead/I Eat Your Skin ...
Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of the Living Dead/I Eat Your Skin DVD movie video $12.99 in stock at CD Universe, Elvira is back with this double feature DVD, featuring.

Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of the Living Dead/I Eat Your Skin ...
Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of the Living Dead/I Eat Your Skin DVD Review Double-dose of Elvira's latest series.

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of ...
Your Amazon.com; Today's Deals; Gift Cards; Sell; Help; Shop by Department Search All ...

Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of the Living Dead/I Eat Your Skin ...
Rent Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of the Living Dead/I Eat Your Skin DVD and over 100,000 other movies ... Night of the Living Dead/I Eat Your Skin at Blockbuster ...

For Your Double D Viewing Pleasure Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night ...
For Your Double D Viewing Pleasure Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of Living Dead / I Eat Your Skin. ... I Eat Your Skin (Original title: Zombies) ...

Elvira's Movie Macabre DVD news: Disc Exchange Program for Elvira ...
Two months ago eOne Entertainment released Elvira's Movie Macabre - Night of the Living Dead / I Eat Your Skin on DVD. Soon after the street date, fans began ...

Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night Of The Living Dead / I Eat Your Skin ...
Shop Low Prices on: Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night Of The Living Dead / I Eat Your Skin (Full Frame) : Movies


4.7 stars, based on 94 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

^® Watch Full Elvira's Movie Macabre: Night of Living Dead / I Eat Your SKin