>> Streaming Online My Son the Vampire

Posted On // Leave a Comment
>> Download and Stream My Son the Vampire



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #98349 in DVD
  • Brand: Image Entertainment
  • Released on: 2000-08-15
  • Rating: NR (Not Rated)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Black & White, NTSC
  • Original language:
    English
  • Dimensions: .20 pounds
  • Running time: 74 minutes










Product Description

The legendary Bela Lugosi as "the Vampire" teams up with Britain's much-loved "Mother Riley" in this hilarious comedy adventure. The Vampire plans to control the world with the help of his robot, which accidentally gets shipped to Mother Riley. Through radar control, he contacts the robot and orders it to come to him, bringing along Mother Riley! But his life is turned upside down when he holds this most meddling of mothers captive. "My Son the Vampire" is the last of the Mother Riley film series (1937-1952), lighthearted, immensely popular British comedies that featured the slapstick antics of Arthur Lucan as an Irish scullery maid who gets herself into all sorts of tough spots.




Movie Info

A mad international criminal, Von Housen (Bela Lugosi) -- who fancies himself a vampire (and sleeps in a coffin), and has plans to take over the world -- arrives in ...,Allan Sherman My Son, The Vampire Lyrics. Send "My Son, The Vampire" Ringtone to your Cell. Songwriters: MEYERS, SHERMAN. Send "My Son, The Vampire ...,Allan Sherman - My Son, The Vampire free mp3 download, Allan Sherman - My Son, The Vampire mp3, Warner Bros. 5419, mp3, mp3s, free, mp3 download, mp3 dowload, free ...,My Son, The Vampire is performed by Sherman Allan - Get lyrics, music video & widget and read meanings of this song here.,Overview of My Son, The Vampire, 1952, directed by John Gilling, with Bela Lugosi, at Turner Classic Movies,Blood! / Blood! / My son, the vampire, / he'll make you a wreck. / Every time he kisses you, / there'll be two holes in your neck. / Blood! /



Movie Trailer


Download and Stream Best Comedy Movie Movie My Son the Vampire


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
Vampire Over London (1952) - IMDb
The mysterious figure known as the Vampire comes to England to complete experiments in his mad bid to gain control of the world. When the radar-controlled Robot which ...

Amazon.com: My Son the Vampire: Arthur Lucan, Bela Lugosi, Dora ...
My Son the Vampire (1952) Arthur Lucan (Actor), Bela Lugosi (Actor), John Gilling (Director) | Rated: NR | Format: DVD . 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 ...

My Son the Vampire - Rotten Tomatoes - Movies | Movie Trailers ...
My Son the Vampire (1952) tomatometer. All Critics; Top Critics; No Score Yet... Average Rating: N/A Critic Reviews: 2 Fresh: 0 | Rotten: 2. No Reviews Yet...

Amazon.com: My Son The Vampire: Judith Furse, Bela Lugosi, Arthur ...
Video currently unavailable. Synopsis: The legendary Bela Lugosi as "the Vampire" teams up with Britain's much-loved "Mother Riley" in this hilarious comedy adventure ...

SHERMAN ALLAN - MY SON, THE VAMPIRE LYRICS - Song Lyrics - MetroLyrics
Blood! / Blood! / My son, the vampire, / he'll make you a wreck. / Every time he kisses you, / there'll be two holes in your neck. / Blood! /
My Son, The Vampire (1952) - Overview - TCM.com
Overview of My Son, The Vampire, 1952, directed by John Gilling, with Bela Lugosi, at Turner Classic Movies

Sherman Allan - My Son, The Vampire Lyrics
My Son, The Vampire is performed by Sherman Allan - Get lyrics, music video & widget and read meanings of this song here.

Allan Sherman - My Son, The Vampire: Free MP3 Download
Allan Sherman - My Son, The Vampire free mp3 download, Allan Sherman - My Son, The Vampire mp3, Warner Bros. 5419, mp3, mp3s, free, mp3 download, mp3 dowload, free ...

My Son, The Vampire Lyrics - Allan Sherman
Allan Sherman My Son, The Vampire Lyrics. Send "My Son, The Vampire" Ringtone to your Cell. Songwriters: MEYERS, SHERMAN. Send "My Son, The Vampire ...

My Son, the Vampire (1952) - Overview - MSN Movies
A mad international criminal, Von Housen (Bela Lugosi) -- who fancies himself a vampire (and sleeps in a coffin), and has plans to take over the world -- arrives in ...


4.1 stars, based on 27 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

>> Streaming Online My Son the Vampire